The St. Bernadette Women’s Club is dedicated to raising funds to support parish activities. The Women’s Club, one of St. Bernadette’s oldest parish organizations, has been in existence since 1952 with nearly 200 current members. While the annual Christmas Bazaar is our flagship event, we have also had the pleasure of sponsoring such activities as the Spring Fashion Show, Family and Adult Bingo Nights, and various Bus Trips.
Our officers for the current year are Gina Bonanni and Roseann Pauline-Pappas, Co-Presidents, Evelyn Light, Treasurer and Lori Keenan, Secretary.
All revenue from fund raising is reinvested in the Parish. We have supported and/or contributed to numerous programs such as Vacation Bible School, the Food Pantry, Altar Linen Replacement, Pew Book Holders, School Endowment Fund, 8th Grade High School Scholarship Program, CYO and Home & School Functions, as well as Church and School Restoration Projects.
Contact: Gina Bonanni (610) 853-1888 or Roseann-Pauline Pappas (610) 789-1926